Sunday, November 18, 2018

Anthropologie try on session!

I recently stopped into Anthropologie to start some Christmas shopping (oh my! it's one of my favorite places for gifts) and I couldn't resist trying on a few of their new arrivals that are SO gorgeous.  Their selections of sweaters and holiday party wear right now are the BEST - here are some of my favorites!

above: How amazing is this twist front poncho? It was so beautiful in person and would be the perfect extra layer for a super cold day. 

above: How cozy is this thermal cowl neck top? So cute and SO cozy for chilly winter days. The fitted waist and sleeves gives this relaxed piece a more tailored fit. I am wearing a size XS here - you could also size up for a more relaxed fit. 

above: How amazing are these tuxedo stripe jeans? These are SO fun for the holidays.  I always go down a size for this brand - so keep that in mind when ordering. 

above: This is one of those sweaters/pullovers that you will put on and not take off until spring. I mean, the cozy factor here is HIGH. It's quite oversized - so size down

above: If I could just have all the faux fur in the world for winter, that would be great, you know? This fun cropped faux fur jacket is so snuggly warm and cute. I'm wearing an XS here. 

above: If you have a ski trip on your winter schedule you NEED this sweater. Or if you just plan to sit by your own fireplace instead of in a ski chalet all winter... you also need this sweater. It's incredibly warm and beautiful.  I'm in an XS here.

above: How FUN is this sequin topp for holiday parties!?!? I am IN LOVE with it. I'm wearing a medium here, which is a little too big. So go with your usual size. 

above: I am always drawn to a sweater dress for the holidays... isn't this one beautiful? It comes in a variety of colors and I'm wearing an XS here. 


 

site design by kiki co.