Monday, November 19, 2018

holiday gift guide 2018: best under $100 gifts for the ladies!

Today the gift guides continue with the LADIES!  I had so much fun choosing gifts for this gift guide because, duh... girls are the MOST fun to shop for.  While I was choosing gifts I was sure to keep in mind who they would be perfect for... gifts for my nieces, girlfriends, white elephant exchange, sisters, or even a little gift for the head elf (that's you this time of year!).  Everything here is UNDER $100 - yay! And there are tons of options under $50 as well - those are denoted below with a * for easy reference!

For the trendy ladies on your list this pink tassel scarf is sure to be a winner - it's available in tons of colors and is the perfect cozy winter piece, I can see snagging this for multiple gals on my list this year.  Pom pom hats are always great gifts because not only are they practical but they are just so darn cute as well! Any gal would LOVE this lip gloss set and I found these adorable makeup towels  that would be great to add as stocking stuffers or to pair with a beauty product. For gift exchanges or stocking stuffers I highly recommend my favorite holiday candle (I've been burning mine since the beginning of November!), some bath salts (these are sparkly!) or a fun rosé themed candy set.  For the homebody a pair of cozy pajamas (these pink pajamas are so fun and are 40% off TODAY!) or lounge pants (under $20 and an EXTRA 40% off!) can't be beat... add in a cozy tassel blanket and a monogrammed mug and you will have one happy gift recipient! For the hard to buy for... these Truffle cosmetic cases are ALL the rage right now and are super high quality.  Or earrings are always easy and are a one-size-fits all gift. For the bookish type - don't forget to add a few books to your list. These two: The Library Book and The Stylist novel are two that any book worm or fashionista would love.

Happy shopping ladies! And don't forget if you missed the MENS GIFT GUIDE - you can find that here! Next up is my kids gift guide... stay tuned for that later this week!





 

site design by kiki co.