Thursday, November 1, 2018

affordable outerwear for the whole family!

When we were shopping as a family in Chicago last weekend we went to the HUGE Old Navy on State Street. It's by far one of the best Old Navy's I've ever been to... it's was SO stocked up!  I was pleasantly surprised how many fun outerwear pieces for the whole family they stocked for winter.  This post isn't sponsored, I just honestly found SO many fun pieces that I thought it would be fun to round them all up here. These are such fun styles and I've purchased quite a few outerwear pieces for myself and the kids in the past from Old Navy and I've always been impressed with the quality Plus you can't beat the prices, especially for kids growing out of items so quickly!  Everything here is under $60 - you seriously can't beat that!


women (from left) moto jacket (puffer vest with sweater sleeves!), gold puffer coatgreen parka with pink sherpa liningcamel funnel neck coat





 

site design by kiki co.