Friday, October 5, 2018

J.Crew Sale ALERT!

J.Crew is having an amazing 40% off sale this weekend! I can tell you that I've already done some shopping myself - there are SO many great pieces for fall.  And while there are a few exceptions that aren't included in the sale (like this sweater that is so amazing!) there are also TONS of items that are eligible for the 40% off discount.  Use code: BIGSALE to get 40% off at checkout!

I already own and LOVE this jacket and this sweater blazer... both are such classics they are definitely worth snagging during this sale.  From the sale I grabbed these slip on loafershigh waist straight jeans, these striped pj pants (couldn't resist!) and this plaid top - I will report back on how I like them all. I have this skirt on my wishlist (so cute for the holiday season!), this cashmere ribbed neck sweater (so pretty!) and I'm really loving the plaid blazer trend and I'm contemplating snagging this one. Also, how gorgeous is this floral blouse?

I would love to know what pieces you are loving from the sale!



top row, from left: polka dot jeansleopard sweaterplaid blazerslip on loafers (lots of colors!)
third row, from left: striped pj pantsbeauté sweatshirt





















 

site design by kiki co.