Tuesday, September 25, 2018

new fall arrivals!

I just HAD to share some of my favorite new arrivals lately! There are just SO many cute pieces popping up at my favorite retailers right now.  From cozy jackets like this pink quilted bomber jacket or this army green wool coat to scarves that are perfect for a chilly fall day like this mustard/white scarf or this classic plaid blanket scarf. I know I have this pom pom hat and this grey stripe hoodie both in my cart right now - don't they look perfectly cozy for a cold day? Distressed boyfriend jeansskinny VELVET jeans (in so many colors!) or these button front black distressed jeans would make great staples to any fall/winter wardrobe.  I am seriously crushing on this cream slouchy sweater and this grey cashmere turtleneck - both are available in lots of different colors.  For fall bags I am loving this olive handbag or my favorite classic brown tote now comes with a zippered top (perfect for travel!).  Other pretty accessories like these beaded hoop earrings (in love!), my favorite sunglasses in tortoise or these black suede loafers are topping the list for favorite as well.  I'm ready to stock up on this budget friendly long cardigan and these pink velvet flats (I already own the black and love them!). What pieces are you looking to add to your closet this fall?


pom pom hatdistressed boyfriend jeansbeaded hoop earringsgrey stripe hoodiearmy green wool coatpink quilted bomber jacket (more colors available too!), cream slouchy sweaterblack suede loafersolive handbaggrey cashmere turtleneck (such a great price too!), mustard/white scarfbrown tote (one of my favorite totes, now comes with a zip top!), sunglasses (my favorite black sunglasses are also available in tortoise!), skinny velvet jeans (so obsessed and under $50!), long cardiganbutton front black distressed jeanscream open stitch sweaterplaid blanket scarf (under $25!), pink velvet flats



 

site design by kiki co.