Monday, September 24, 2018

my everyday style: fall sweater season is here + 10 fall sweaters I'm crushing on right now!

HELLO sweater season! If you live in the midwest you know that fall weather officially has arrived. Fall is such a SHORT but sweet season that I can't help but get a little giddy about it. This past weekend we stocked up on pumpkins for the porch, fresh apples and apple cider and watched our fair share of football - both layered up for a chilly game outside and from the comfort of our own sofa at home. How was your weekend?

With cooler fall temps comes a big change to our wardrobes as well... you guys know I am a sweater LOVER and from now until spring I will be wearing them almost daily. I will admit that by spring I will be sick of them... but for now I'm in heaven picking out what new sweaters will join my wardrobe this season.  This cross-front sweater is already a favorite. I adore this mustard yellow color, which is super trendy for fall (or there are two other gorgeous colors!), paired with denim for fall - it's a pretty combination!

And since I pretty much want ALL the sweaters right now, I rounded up 10 that I REALLY love right now. I think you will like them too.  Now to choose which ones will be lucky enough to come home with me!  Scroll down to the end of this post to see all 10...










Outfit Details:
Sweater (I'm wearing a size small)
Mules (similar or similar)


Here are my top 10 sweaters I'm loving right now... and the best part is they are all under $100!

 

site design by kiki co.