Wednesday, September 26, 2018

the fall shopbop sale: 5 things I love, 5 things I want and 5 things under $100!

Shopbop's BIG fall sale is HERE and I love this sale so much because brands and styles that RARELY go on sale are marked down 20%-25% off for a very limited time. Shopbop is one of those online retailers that I often forget about... known for high-end designer duds I usually skip it in my mind when I'm shopping.  But the fact is that even though they are known for the pricier pieces, they also have GREAT everyday brands at great price points too.  Plus you can ALWAYS find the basics like amazing jeans, classic shoes and bags and other "spend" worthy pieces that you know you will own and enjoy for longer than one season.

Today I pulled together 5 items from the sale that I own and LOVE... you've seen these pieces on the blog multiple seasons and over the years (yes, years!). I'm always getting asked about these sunglasses when I wear them and I've been wearing this style jeans for ages.  When pieces have this kind of longevity you know they are worth the investment.  Then I pulled together 5 pieces on my wishlist... including a few fun pieces that may or may not be super practical like this woven bag (the heart wants what it wants) and these sneakers that are crazy expensive and weird, but oddly appealing.  Finally if you are on a budget I pulled together 5 really fun under $100 pieces.  These sneakers are SO fun and come in three colors and this tote is the perfect "mom" bag on a budget.

The sale goes until 9/29 and you can get 20% off your order under $500 and 25% off your order over $500 with code: STOCKUP18 - plus shipping is FREE and you can even log in with your Amazon Prime account to get PRIME SHIPPING!  I mean, really! What a deal... (can't the whole world have Prime shipping!?!?).




5 things I love...

5 things I want...

5 thing under $100



 

site design by kiki co.