Thursday, September 27, 2018

Instagram lately!

Fall has been treating me well so far... you? September is always a back and forth battle between fall and summer weather... but as of yesterday I think fall is here to stay! I'm enjoying breaking out sweaters, playing with layers a bit here and there and really enjoying ditching the shorts (am I the only one that is just SO sick of shorts after summer?).  Jeans and sweaters are my go-to these days and I'm loving it!

Today's Instagram round up is one of my favorites that I have pulled together in a while.  I love all the fall goodness here! There is tons of inspiration for fall outfits if fall is just hitting your neighborhood or if you are already deep into fall like we are here in the midwest! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more outfit inspiration and behind the scenes fun!

above: I can't quit the camo trend this fall... I love it with white jeans (yes, I'm still squeaking out a few last wears of my white jeans before winter) and sneakers for a casual mom-on-the-go look. (shop the pieces: camo sweater, jeans, sneakers, bag)

above: This mustard sweater has become a FAST favorite. Quite a few of you have messaged me that you have snagged it and love it too!  It's so soft and and flattering and the cross-over hem is nicely stitched together so you don't have to worry about it falling open. I love it with mules and a Burgundy bag for fall.  (shop the pieces: sweater, jeans, sunglasses, similar mules, similar bag)

above: This classic rollneck sweater has been getting serious play time lately. I want to wear it any chance I get! It's soft and feels perfectly casual for fall weekend activities or just hanging around the house. I love it with distressed jeans and sneakers. (shop the pieces: bag, sweater, jeans, sneakers)

above: Every once in a while you come across a piece for your closet that's just SO dang good and really affordable at the same time. It's the closet jackpot.  This top is that. Soft, stretchy and oh so easy to dress up or down - this is one top I have a hard time not pulling for everyday. (shop the pieces: striped top, phone case)

above: These camo pants have quickly become a fall favorite. I've tried about a million pairs of camo pants and never found the PERFECT pair until these.  They are fun to wear and insanely comfortable and flattering as well.  (shop the pieces: camo pants, sneakers, similar cardigan)

above: Even though these camo pants are a bold choice (for me at least), I haven't had any trouble finding plenty of ways to style them lately.  Pairing them with stripes and a denim jacket is a no-brainer. (shop the pieces: denim jacket, striped top, camo pants, loafers)

above: Give me a flowy, roomy sweater ANY day and I will be happy. This one is just gorgeous (I want it in every color!) and the perfect mom on the go sweater. I paired it with jeans and ankle boots but it would be just as cute with leggings and flats. I'm not usually a hat person but I LOVE this one for fall, so surprise! I guess I'm a hat person now! (shop the pieces: sweater, hat, jeans, bag, similar ankle boots)

above: You know my love for stripes runs deep. This fun colorful stripe top reminds me of apples and all things fall... wear it for apple picking or for picking up the kids - and everything in between this fall. (shop the pieces: striped top, jeans, sneakers, bag)

above: Lately I am HOOKED on sneakers. I love classic silhouettes like this pair in neutral colors to wear everyday.  I wear them with jeans, sweaters, sweatshirts or to workouts. I absolutely LOVE this pair (I am also dying for the indigo pair or the pink pair) and could honest to goodness wear them everyday. (shop the look: jeans, sneakers, similar tee)

above: Cardigans are the perfect cozy piece when the weather turns cool, but I also love them for the transition period from summer to fall as well. I like layering mine over tees and tanks for cool mornings and then un-layering them for warm afternoons.  It's just so easy! (shop the pieces: similar cardigan, henley tee, jeans, similar flats)

above: My fall shoe rotation is pretty tight this year and I'm really okay with it. The easier the better! One question I am constantly asked is if certain shoes are comfortable.  Girls, I'm 40. I have NO TIME for uncomfortable shoes. None at all.  These are all SUPER comfortable without compromising on style. (shop the pieces, from top clockwise: grey sneakers, black loafers, cream sneakers, black mules, brown flats, black ankle boots)

above: These camo pants again!?!? You bet. I'm loving them to death right now. Especially with the quintessential fall pieces like this fleece. I got mine last year and wore it a ton and now it's back in stock! Snag yours now! Mine is a size small in Ivory. (shop the pieces: fleece, sneakers, camo pants)


 

site design by kiki co.