Sunday, July 15, 2018

the nordstrom anniversary sale: home goods!

The home department at Nordstrom usually isn't on my radar... but this year I stumbled on a few gems and now I basically want EVERYTHING.  Especially since we just sold our house and I am already getting excited about decorating our new home. It's a great time of year to stock up on decor items for a great price I personally love this leather throw pillowgold octagon mirror or these pom pom canvas bins (set of three). If you have any weddings to attend this rose gold picture framemarble lazy susan or retro electric kettle are great gift options.  I personally snagged this chunky knit blanket, this candle set and I really need a new duvet and I'm looking at this duvet cover - so pretty!  And as boring as it sounds we really could use a refresh on bath towels and this bath towel set is a GREAT deal.



second row, from left: retro electric kettlegold octagon mirrorstriped Turkish towels (lots of colors!), marble lazy susan





 

site design by kiki co.