Tuesday, May 22, 2018

what to wear for Memorial Day weekend!

I know I am not the only one that is SO ready for a nice long weekend this weekend... there is nothing better than kicking off the summer with a fun long weekend! Whether you are headed to the beach, a barbecue or the pool to celebrate this weekend, be sure to do it in style!

Today I pulled together some really fun Memorial Day weekend outfit inspiration for whatever your weekend brings.  This casual top and white jeans combo is perfect for casual weekend plans like bbq's, family gatherings or brunch with friends. I love these easy lace up espadrilles and this tote is perfect for heading to the park with the kiddos and sneaking in a good book for yourself.  If you are hanging near water this weekend make sure to snag a fun pool float before you go! I love this red swimsuit and this cover up gets tons of good reviews and look so comfortable for hanging poolside.  Don't forget a roomy tote for snacks, water, books and this amazing new SAFE sunscreen that you will love.

Whatever the weekend brings I hope you have a special one with friends and family!



Picnic ready... 
white jeans - I just snagged these for myself!
lace up espadrilles - love these!

Pool ready... 
red swim top & bottom - LOVE this combo!
sunscreen - non-toxic/safe and NON aerosol! Make it a safe holiday!



 

site design by kiki co.