Monday, May 21, 2018

my everyday style: "ciao" spring, hello summer!

I'm over here like "ciao" spring... it's been real.  (More like a real pain in the butt, we've had such crazy/terrible spring weather). It's officially summer in my book as of this weekend, so then that technically means we can celebrate it all week. Right!?!? I mean, stores are already promoting Father's Day which is like a month from now, so I can certainly start celebrating Memorial Day weekend now. Seems fair.

I've never been more ready for summer and really, I think I've been in the summer mindset since we got back from spring break.  In other words, I was born ready. One of the trends for spring and summer that I have been loving is the embroidered details on tops.  Little sayings or symbols are such a fun and lighthearted way to add a little something to your outfit.  This "ciao" tee is incredibly soft and oh so adorable... but if this one isn't your fave I linked to lots of other options below. They are the perfect way to change up your usual "jeans and a tee" outfit for the warmer weather seasons.  I've probably raved about these jeans on the blog before but if you are looking for a super flattering and comfortable pair of stretch jeans I can't say enough good things about these. Especially for us short gals, because they are the perfect ankle length.  And these flats are a new favorite for spring... I'm shocked at how crazy comfortable they are and they are available in great versatile colors or this fun pop of pink color!











Outfit Details:
"ciao" tee - on crazy sale!

Shop more fun embroidered tees here...

 

site design by kiki co.