Thursday, May 17, 2018

my everyday style: off the shoulder love!

At some point I promised myself I was going to swear off the off-the-shoulder trend... it just wasn't practical or comfortable for a mom on the go. And now I'm eating my words. But for good reason. This off-the-shoulder top is awesome! I will admit it's probably not best for everyday wear but it's PERFECT for a girls night out or a date night and I'm not lying, it's seriously so soft and comfortable to wear. I went up a size to a medium to make sure the arms weren't to tight. But seriously I love this top!

My husband and I have been trying to get out together more often. Sometimes we realize we've gone weeks without just sitting down and talking over dinner or a glass of wine. It's cliche but it's the best way to connect - to just get out of the house and away from the kids and the craziness of the house and really chat and reconnect.  Having a few date-night-ready tops on hand sure helps! ;) I have been wearing the heck out of these jeans I snagged earlier this year. They are just SO comfortable and so flattering.  And if you will remember I really went back and forth about splurging on these sandals and I am so glad I did! They are super comfortable and such a gorgeous color - I've found they truly go with everything in my closet...jeans, shorts, dresses... they all work great for spring and summer.












Outfit Details:
Top (on sale!)



 

site design by kiki co.