Friday, May 18, 2018

budget friendly summer try on session!

I'm always on the hunt for simple and casual wardrobe pieces for my closet. And with the weather warming my closet is in dire need of a fresh batch of tees, tanks and shorts for the coming months.  I found some great pieces at really great prices (everything is under $20!) and I thought I would share them here with you from a recent try-on session I did on Instagram.  Make sure you are following me there to get first dibs with these try on sessions!  And let me know if you have any questions or favorites in the comments! I'd love to hear from you now that my comments FINALLY seem to be working again. Yay!

above: This linen blend tank is perfect for everyday summer wear and the back is so cute! If you need a pair of classic white shorts for summer... I highly recommend these. They run true to size, I'm wearing a 2 in the shorts and a small in the top.

above: This is the same dress style as the one I wore HERE but in a more relaxed color.  The fabric is so soft and it's perfect to throw on for a day in the park or running errands. I'm wearing a small and it's available in SO many colors!

above: I love a classic chambray top! This tank is an easy everyday piece for spring and summer. It has a cute tie neck feature that I am just now realizing doesn't show in this photo. But it's very flattering.  Then these linen blend embroidered shorts are great too! Perfect for a swim cover up or for sitting on sports sidelines on hot days! I'm wearing a small in both pieces.

above: How adorable is this tie sleeve top? SO cute! I'm wearing a small.

above: I love a good stripe, that you know already! This linen blend striped top is a great summer piece. The linen was a little scratchy but I am hoping it loosens up with a wash (but never put linen in the dryer!).  I'm wearing a small.

above: Speaking of linen these linen-blend shorts are so comfortable and perfect for everyday summer wear. They come in lots of colors and are true to size. I'm wearing a small.

above: One last striped top before I go... this simple pocket tee has great drape and it's super soft. Again, I'm wearing a small and it's available in lots of colors! 


 

site design by kiki co.