Thursday, April 5, 2018

my everyday style: white jeans for spring!

I'm a rule breaker by nature. Or at least a rule "pusher" - I push the limits when and where it's appropriate.  (random, but have you read this book? I'm classified as a "rebel" according to the book! It's a fascinating read, I highly recommend it!)  And the "no white before Memorial Day" is my favorite rule to break. In general I kind of use Easter as the cut off.  Easter always seems to be the start of spring, unless it's unusually late, so for me that is the start of white denim season.  So that's life according to me, friends.  Are you super strict on the "white" rule?

This outfit fulfills ALL my neutral obsessions in one look. I mean, camel/nude, grey, black, white and denim all together!?!? It's a PARTY!!!

I'm having a pretty intense obsession with denim jackets this season. I want to wear them ALL the time and really, why not?!  This one has a boxier cut with a little distressing and the fabric is SO soft and nice and thick.  If you want a more fitted version I recommend this one.  I just love how classic and easy they are to throw on over a sweater or tee this time of year. You are going to be seeing a lot of them this season - fair warning. This striped sweater is a fun alternative to the classic navy or black stripes with white - it would be great with black pants for an office as well or I plan to wear it with blue jeans and a white blazer this spring as well... which is a fun play on the exact colors shown here. And lastly I have to give a mention about these amazing sneakers... I snagged them in black last fall and was surprised how much they were worn and how amazingly comfortable they were.  SO when I saw them in this camel/nude leather for spring I was pretty excited. These cuties are going to get A LOT of wear this spring... they are perfect for hanging with the kids, running errands and weekends on the go. 











Outfit Details:
Jeans - such a great budget find!



 

site design by kiki co.