Wednesday, April 4, 2018

12 spring shoes must-haves!

I'm so ready to get a spring pedicure and hop into some open-toe-ready-for-spring shoes! How about you? It's always so refreshing to change over from clunky winter boots and heavy layers to lightweight layers and a darling new or beloved pair of sandals.  Today I rounded up all the gorgeous styles that I am loving this spring and a few that I already have myself. So I can personally vouch for them being comfortable and versatile.

I bought these gold Birkenstocks last spring and they quickly sold out. I can't believe how comfortable they are to wear. I wear them constantly. Being that they were my first pair of birks I wasn't sure I would wear them enough to justify them. One year later I can honestly say they are the best sandals - so comfortable and they get plenty of wear. I snagged this pair of black bow flats for myself this spring and I can't wait to wear them on spring break and once the weather warms up. They will be adorable with dresses, sandals and tanks or even jeans and t-shirts all spring and summer.  Another perennial favorite are these jack rogers sandals - they are a bit of an investment but being that they are so classic and comfortable they are a great value. A few pairs shoes here are on my wish list as well... I've been wanting a fun pair of red sandals to wear with jeans and I just love the pair I featured below.  And this pair of bright colorful cross slip ons would be so fun with summer dresses and cut off shorts alike.

What pairs do you have your eye on?




 

site design by kiki co.