Monday, February 5, 2018

my everyday style: addicted to athleisure!

I've been BIG into the athleisure trend this season... if you're not familiar with "athleisure" it's a mix of athletic wear with leisure wear. It's basically your favorite fitness leggings with your favorite oversized sweater... I mean, doesn't that just sound like heaven? This is new and unchartered territory for me.  Usually I go for jeans and a sweater and change out of my workout clothes right after the workout (I mean, ewww... sweaty Betty!). But pulling on a fresh pair of leggings first thing in the morning to run errands? That is new to me! I love that you can "dress up" your leggings with a fun oversized top or vest.  I'll admit, I also love how comfy this combo is and that sneakers are automatically included.  I will say that my jeans and flats aren't going ANYWHERE.  But there are a few days when "real" clothes just won't do.  I need maximum comfort while still looking pulled together and I love that "athleisure" checks both boxes.

These leggings are definitely obsession worthy with their high waist (so flattering!) and super soft and stretchy material.  They are super slimming as well, so they are great for all day wear even when I am not hitting the gym.  This oversized double layer tee is the perfect mix between a classic t-shirt and a sweatshirt.  It's perfect for a day of errands or for throwing over my workout clothes on the way to an actual workout.  And these sneakers!?!? The best. I have them in two colors and they are hands down my favorite.











Outfit Details:



 

site design by kiki co.