Thursday, February 1, 2018

my everyday style: classic navy!

February can be one of the TOUGHEST months to keep it fresh in the wardrobe department.  At this point I'm about ready to burn all my winter clothes with still a few months of winter dressing to go... gah!  This is the time of the year when I focus 100% of comfortable classics to keep me going.  Simple striped sweaters, classic flats and my favorite skinny jeans are on constant repeat.  

If you are super sick of your winter coat (me! hand raised!) I found this lightweight quilted puffer that is perfect for those gloriously warm and sunny (and oh so rare!) winter days paired with a sweater.  This jacket will definitely be a staple this coming spring as well for soccer games, weekend activities and it can double as a rain coat in a pinch as well.  Anything that is super versatile, can layer easily and is comfortable is on the top of my list right now!

What wardrobe pieces are getting you through this seemingly endless winter? 









Outfit Details:
Jacket (under $50!)



 

site design by kiki co.