Tuesday, February 6, 2018

the monthly edit: February 2018!

February is here! The month of LOVE... and the month of patiently waiting for spring to arrive.  Thankfully we have the "love" part to distract us! I'm basically stockpiling candy and shirts with hearts on them to distract me... haha, anyone else?  Here are a few fun things that are inspiring me this month and that are helping make this month a little more bearable.


oh la la top, how cute is tis for Valentine's Day or just for spring in general. It reminds me of spring in Paris... doesn't that sound lovely?
black platform sneakers, these easy to wear sneakers are my latest obsession. I have a similar pair I wear constantly... they are a little dressier than a usual pair of sneakers and are perfect for weekends and errands.
cream sweater, at this point it seems like sweater season will never end. I might as well enjoy it, or try! This one looks SO cozy!
boyfriend jeans, I am obsessed with this pair of boyfriend jeans for spring. I'm so ready for bare ankle season! Boyfriend jeans are, in my opinion, the perfect spring and summer jean.
the perfect lip duo - I'm wearing this lipstick and lipgloss everyday! Some days I'll choose one or the other or some days layer them!
l'amour sweater, Isn't this the cutest? I would pair it with a denim jacket for a weekend look. It's perfect for Valentine's but could be worn all spring!
striped top, This is the perfect casual top to take you from winter to spring. It's part sweatshirt, part sweater, part t-shirt. Doesn't that sound amazing?! It's so soft  and it's under $25!
black tote, I love this classic black bag for everyday use. I need a new black bag - I'm looking for something that is super simple and big enough to carry all my "stuff."



 

site design by kiki co.