Wednesday, January 24, 2018

my everyday style: jogger obsession!

Lately I've been inspired by the athleisure trend BIG time which is surprising... I've always been a little anti-yoga pants for everyday wear. I mean, I get it - they are comfortable and easy - but for me I always want to feel a little more put together than just yoga pants.  But lately the winds of change are a blowing.  I'm still not 100% on the yoga pants situation for day to day wear... but I'm ALL about the comfort piece.

Enter joggers!  This pair is a lightweight sweater knit that makes them ultra flattering due to their perfect drapey fit. I wear them around the house, for errands and they are perfect for weekend lounging that may accidentally turn to napping.  Winter is NOT my favorite season... so I am constantly working on self care this time of year that helps the season pass with ease.  From hot baths, to lots of reading, splurging on flowers more than I usually would and for me I've found that focusing on soft and comfortable clothes that feel good on my skin help too.  It's the little things, right?

And we just HAVE to talk about this cold shoulder sweatshirt... I've featured it a few times on my Instagram - so you know that I just LOVE it.  This time of year I focus my wardrobe on pieces that will transition well to spring, but that also work for right now.  This sweatshirt is perfect for that!  The cut outs on the sleeve are so fun and make it perfect for spring... but for cool days it's still 100% wearable around the house or tucked under a coat for venturing out. The sweatshirt runs big so keep that in mind when ordering, I'm wearing an XS here.  It comes in tons of fun colors - the pink or black would be my second choices! I love wearing it now and I can see throwing it my beach bag for sunset this summer.  It's really so versatile!











Outfit Details:
Sweatshirt (I'm wearing an XS)
Joggers (under $50!)
Sneakers (my favorite! They take a few wears to break in, then they are so comfy! Or less expensive option)





 

site design by kiki co.