Thursday, January 25, 2018

Valentine's gift guide!

Valentine's is hands down one of my favorite holidays! I love that it's low-key but also high on FUN. I love spoiling my kiddos with some small gifts and treats that day... and of course, indulging in some heart-shaped pizza is the best.  Whether you spoil your loved one, your gal pals, your kiddos or YOURSELF make sure you do it in style. I know my daughter would adore this heart pillow or PINK letter board for her room.  I have my eye on those lips sleep bottoms and the "love" necklace is so pretty. I've also included two of my favorite splurge worthy pieces: this candle and these champagne gummy bears!   I loved the book The Course of Love and will probably re-read it again soon.  How cute would this mug set be for newlyweds? And if you need the perfect red lip for a hot date that night... this is the best red lipstick!




 

site design by kiki co.