Tuesday, January 23, 2018

on my radar: January!

Can you believe we are over three weeks into the New Year already?!?! I'm over here just counting down to spring and trying to stay as cozy as possible until it arrives.  Little by little I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for winter and that makes me a very happy lady!

On my radar this month are fresh basics that remind me of spring... but that are still (mostly) do-able during winter....

top row:
Pink sneakers make me SO excited for spring!  These with jeans and tees are going to be a go-to style for spring!
 - Why in the world do I have such expensive taste in sunglasses?! All I was doing was trying to find the perfect tortoise cat-eye... is that too much to ask for? (ps, I'm totally obsessed with these!)
- Current mood until spring arrives: THIS grey top.  Question: Doesn't it look so cozy? Answer: #addtocart
- Have you seen the new spring arrivals by Kendra Scott? THESE earrings are so simple yet stunning!

middle row: 
- If you need a budget friendly pair of jeans that are ultra flattering - I am LOVING these!
- Any and all cute sweatshirts can just be deposited straight into my closet right now. This 'SUNDAY' sweatshirt is so dang cute and the price. is. right.

bottom row: 
- Everyone is raving about this lanolips lip set - have you tried it? I'm super intrigued!
- These bow flats are quite possible the cutest spring flats I've seen... well, since last spring! Stripes! Bows!
-  I'm all about the basics this time of year and this budget friendly striped bell sleeve sweater is KEY-YUTE!
- Need a pink clutch? Me neither. But, this one is DARLING and only $25. So I guess "need" almost applies here, right!?!?




 

site design by kiki co.