Tuesday, October 3, 2017

the October monthly edit

This month I am trying out a new monthly series called the Monthly Edit.  It's not so much the items on my wishlist (like my On My Radar posts) although I do admit there is some overlap.  It's more about what's inspiring me this month. Where I am gaining inspiration for my wardrobe and subsequently what you see here on the blog.

As I begin to plan outfits for the month of October and fill in a few gaps in my fall and winter wardrobe I've noticed a few patterns emerge. Grey and camel hued items keep grabbing my eye everywhere I turn. Along with warm knits and I am really loving items with small details like these delicate bracelets, a cheeky iPhone case or ankle slit jeans. It's the little things that count right now. Especially in a season of throw on a sweater and jeans and be done. I'm loving little pieces that make you look twice. I'm also fairly obsessed with black loafers - I have a pair from last year I can't stop wearing and grey accessories in any form are always welcome this time of year.

As the days get shorter and colder these pieces are inspiring me to find easy combinations when getting dressed each day and effortless pieces that are beautiful but easy to wear.


Scroll through the pieces below to shop them...



 

site design by kiki co.