Monday, October 2, 2017

my everyday style: classic black!

What did you want to be when you grew up? Was there one thing you always had your eye on? When I was in high school I had an art teacher that always wore black clothes and crazy and eccentric jewelry to go with it.  I always looked up to her and thought: one day I will wear black clothes like Mrs. D and crazy jewelry and I will be so cool.

Well that never happened, but I do have to say that every time I wear black, I think of her.  Apart from that black is truly one of my all time favorite "colors" to wear... if you can even call it a color.  It's definitely the color I wear when I don't know what to wear or when I am in a rush.  It's just so easy.  I would own a million black sweaters if I could. They are just so easy to throw on with a pair of jeans and ankle boots or flats for fall.

I love this black sweater... it is so soft with a cute bell sleeve with slits and a little mock turtleneck.  And the best part is it's under $40 and available in 4 colors!








Outfit Details:





 

site design by kiki co.