Monday, October 9, 2017

my everyday style: cozy in a cape!

Is this plaid topper a shawl? A cape? A poncho? An oversized scarf? A ruana (which I have NO idea how to pronounce)? Whatever it is, I like it.  And since getting it in the mail about a week ago I have worn it three times, so I think it's a winner indeed. Also, it's crazy soft and under $40. I don't think you can ask much more of a plaid thingy-dingy like this, can you?  We will just call it a cape for illustration purposes today.

So far I've paired the cape with this grey t-shirt that is ALSO crazy soft. I'm noticing a trend in my soft-ness cravings this fall. And I've added it for an extra cool and gloomy day layered over another sweater... which was also a big win in my book.  Then on my instagram stories last week I was showing how to wear the cape as a scarf too... so that when it's too cold for just a cape, this piece won't sit unused in my closet.  While I love softness and a good price, I also really, really love versatility too!








Outfit Details:
Cape (under $40!)
Sunglasses




 

site design by kiki co.