Friday, October 6, 2017

20 sweaters for fall at all price points!

Oh those fall feels are a coming! Cozy sweaters, warm drinks, plenty of leaves crunching under your feet... and those chilly but sunny fall mornings (which are my personal favorite).  After plenty of false starts I do believe fall is here to stay... and just in time I rounded up some of my favorite fall sweaters today that aren't only budget friendly but closet friendly too.  These pretties will be happy to find a home in your closet and I know I have more than a few of them on my own personal wishlist already!

This fall is all about little embellishments like a tie sleeve, a dramatic bell sleeve, a little tie or bow accent and plenty of luxurious blends that epitomize everything that is amazing about sweater season: the softness!  I always feel the need to add a few basics to my closet (like this striped cashmere) along side a few fun options (like this tie sleeve sweater). I can never resist a really chunky and oversized knit like this one and a fresh cardigan is always welcome for layering from now until spring.

What types of sweaters are you adding to your closet this fall? I would love to know!


Under $50
Top Row, from left: grey/blush/black color block tunic (would be so cute with black leggings and sneakers!), taupe tie-sleeve sweatergrey chenille sweater (available in 3 colors), grey tie-back sweatercream cardigan

Bottom Row, from left: pink ruffle sleeve sweater (available in 4 colors), oatmeal ribbed v-neck sweater (available in 4 colors), grey bow sweatshirt (available in 3 colors), white v-neck bell sleeve sweaterpink flare sleeve sweater

Under $100
Top Row, from left: striped cashmere sweater (lots of color options!), Burgundy cowl tunic sweater (can go on the shoulders or off the shoulders!), white tie sleeve sweater (tons of colors!), grey sweater jacketblack cowl poncho (available in 5 colors!)


Under $50...

Under $100...



 

site design by kiki co.