Tuesday, October 10, 2017

10 fall must haves!

When it comes to building my fall and winter wardrobes I find that I easily get overwhelmed! I want it all or I never know if a trend is for me or not.  Or I will question if I will be able to get enough wear out of the pieces I do buy.  Maybe you have the same issues or frustrations?

Today I thought I would pull together my absolute top ten pieces I will be wear this fall... and include options at a number of price points as well. If you are looking to shop on a budget or to splurge on one or two particular pieces, I've got just what you are looking for.  This fall I am drawn to very casual and comfortable pieces... the first thing I seem to think about is: is this soft to wear? Items like flannel plaid tops, capes, perfectly worn sweatshirts and laid back denim are top on my list to have this fall.  The more I can mix and match the pieces I buy this fall, the better.  Sweaters and plaid tops can be worn beneath vests, jackets or capes or worn on their own with sneakers for day time or loafers if I am wanting to feel more pulled together. I've been on the hunt for the "perfect" fall bag and I love this neutral option.  Some of the items here you may already own or you may look at this list and instantly see the pieces you need/want for this season.   I hope this pared down list is helpful for your fall planning!


crewneck sweater (shown) or save or splurge
plaid shirt (shown) or save or splurge
loafers (shown) or save or splurge
cape (shown) or save or splurge
vest (shown) or save or splurge
sweatshirt (shown) or save or splurge
distressed denim (shown) or save or splurge
sneakers (shown) or save or splurge
nude handbag (shown) or save or splurge





 

site design by kiki co.