Thursday, September 21, 2017

15 new fall arrivals under $100!

I have really had a lot of fun pulling together my fall wardrobe this year (now I just need the cool weather to go with it!)... I always love finding budget friendly pieces that I will wear and love all fall and winter.  And of course, I love sharing what I am finding...

Today I rounded up fifteen (15!) items that I am loving right now... a lot of these are on my own personal wish list and maybe a few will make it to your wish list as well.  I'm always looking for comfortable and stylish pieces that will be versatile as the weather changes.  Cardigans can be worn with tanks and tees now, and layered with plaid as the season progresses.  A cozy scarf can add warmth and texture to any outfit on cool mornings now or be a mainstay come November.  Sweatshirts are having their time in the spotlight and they are perfect for weekend soccer games or attending football games now or layered with vests and leather jackets when it really cools down.  And I'm really enjoying "regular" shoes before we go into the all-boots-all-the-time days of winter.   The best part is all of these items are under $100 with many of these items even coming in at under $50!  Bonus!





 

site design by kiki co.