Monday, April 3, 2017

travel diaries: the perfect striped dress!

I've known a few striped dresses in my life... let me tell you.  But I think I've actually found THE most PERFECT striped dress ever.  Could that be?

I recently snagged this striped dress for our Puerto Rico trip. I fell in love with the stitching detail and the tassels on the side and the stripes were a no-brainer for me.  I ordered it online and was nervous that maybe the fit was a little too boxy, but the minute I tried this baby on I knew it was a real winner.  The thicker fabric makes it so flattering and while so many dresses are sleeveless, I loved that this one had a decent sleeve.  I got SO many compliments on this dress and the best part is that it's SUPER comfortable.  This would be a perfect dress for Easter Sunday, a casual or beach wedding this spring or summer or even for a baby shower. And even if you don't have something special on the calendar for this spring... it's the perfect dress to pop on for lunch with friends or a summer date night.   I know I will be pulling this cutie out a lot in the next few months!










Outfit Details:
Wedges (similar, similar or similar)

I am linking up with some fabulous ladies with tons of spring dress inspiration just in time for Easter! Check them all out here!



 

site design by kiki co.