Monday, January 9, 2017

on my radar - January 2017

Each month I like to pull together the random items that are inspiring me - and my wardrobe - in no particular order.  These are such fun posts to put together and to be honest, a look into what's in my shopping cart ;) or at least on my wishlist.  Read on to see why I am loving each piece so much this month!


My New Years style in one word is: simple.  This black twist front top totally fits that bill. I can see wearing this again and again with jeans and boots or flats.

Can a Michigan gal ever have too many pairs of Uggs? I wear my taller Bailey boots constantly... but seriously how cute are these ankle ugg boots? In grey? Need. 

I've got my sights set on spring. Le sigh. And when it arrives... I hope these new sunglasses will 
welcome it!

I continually have a new pair of jeans on my wishlist.  Meet my current favorite distressed jeans

Doesn't this tassel necklace look amazing? I feel like it would be good with sweaters in the winter or tees in the summer.  

This calf hair messenger bag is killing me right now.  So, so chic.  

With jeans or leggings or, heck, even sweatpants... this grey tunic top is making all my cozy winter outfit dreams come true. 

The hottest shoe this winter and spring has been loafer slides - no need to break the bank on the Gucci pair. Or these are a fraction of the price and just as cute. 



 

site design by kiki co.