Friday, January 6, 2017

pretty (obsessed) in pink!

2016 was the year of pink for me... and heck, it's going for a repeat in 2017!  I've always been drawn to pink, but lately there are so many pink goodies that keep snagging my eye... it's going to be a very pink spring for me, I predict!  Are you on the pink bandwagon too?

How can you not love these adorable pink sunglasses or this perfect slouchy hat  I could definitely see wearing this pink sweatshirt dress this spring.  Jeans and a tee are the perfect backdrop for a pink cardigan and slip on sneakers (much like I wore here).  And I wouldn't say no to these pink jeans or this biker jacket to brighten up winter. This oversized sweater and these pink boots  are making me weak in the knees, ladies!!!  What are your favorites?


top row: tote bagjeanspink bootsoversized sweaterrunning sneakers (I have these in grey!), feather top (so fun for a winter date night!)

middle row: scarfearringssunglasses (only $12!), bell sleeve topslip on sneakers (I just bought these and LOVE them!)





 

site design by kiki co.