Friday, December 9, 2016

on my radar: December

I do about 99.9% of my holiday shopping online. I just can't handle the lines and the traffic to shop around town this time of year, it drives me insane! And hey, I might be a little lazy too.  Why deal with so much hassle when you can do it all from the comfort of your own home (with your pjs on and a glass of wine and Gilmore Girls on in the background)? Why?  Since I do the shopping for pretty much everyone - even including myself sometimes #momlife - I end up running into quite a lot of things I like for myself! Oops!  I do my best to avoid the temptation - Black Friday excluded - but I would be lying if I wouldn't say I've left a trail of items in carts all over the internet as a sort of "wishlist" lately. Am I the only one that does this? 

Between blogging AND shopping for all the people on my list I think I have pretty much found the end of the internet.  And quite a few lovelies along the way!  Here are a few things on my radar right now.


I have absolutely NO need for this gorgeous faux fur scarf - but I still kinda "need" it, if you know what I mean.  It's SO gorgeous and ON SALE ladies!

This is the time of year I start stocking up on my favorite candle for the winter.  I find I don't burn candles a lot in the summer.  But the winter is a candle fest. This one is always a favorite.  

This new tote from Tory Burch is everything right now.  I love the pattern and it's the perfect size for everyday use, especially since lately I am toting hats and scarves and gloves on the regular.  It comes in a few colors and the price is actually quite nice!

How cozy does this sweater look? This and jeans or leggings all winter with boots is what I'm talking about friends. 

Pajamas are ALWAYS in my cart this time of year.  These striped lounge pants are pitch perfect. 

I'm going crazy for these ankle wrap flats (also available in bright pink!) are these perfection or what? 

How fun is this eyes clutch?  Perfect with jeans and sweaters for date nights all winter long. 

With all these grey days I could use a little pep in my step when the sun finally does come out. I'm pretty sure these pink sunglasses (which are on sale!) would do the trick.

I've been looking for the perfect pair of winter white denim for a while.  These look like the perfect shade of creamy white. 

Too early to start looking forward to Valentines? Maybe. I admit. Although it's my favorite holiday and I love this kiss striped shirt so much. It's the perfect bit of fun for the post holiday hang over. 

Have you heard of this ORG Mineral Peel? My skin is kind of a mess with winter setting in and I just received this with my recent FabFitFun box!  I can't wait to try it!  (ps, get $10 off your first FabFitFun shipment with code: JILL )

What fun pieces are on your radar these days? 




 

site design by kiki co.