Thursday, February 18, 2016

on my radar/February!

Just a few things that are on my radar this month... I've got a spring state of mind for sure...


Soludos espadrilles... I've got my eyes on a new pair of Soludos on my wishlist for this spring. They are INCREDIBLY comfortable and the perfect spring/summer casual shoes.  How cute are these pineapples?

Pom pom tunic... on my wishlist for spring break.  How cute is this!?!?

The perfect spring sweater... pair it with a scarf and vest now and with shorts or white jeans for spring.  So easy and comfortable!

Have you seen the new J.Crew line of sunglasses? I love this pair.  But they are all pretty cute!

Delicate rings... these are my jam.  SO pretty and feminine and perfect for everyday wear.

These earrings (insert hearts in eyes).  I'm in love with them.

Striped dress... every spring Gap comes out with a few amazing spring dresses and they sell out FAST.  Snag one (or more) of these now.  I know I will be.

Citizens of Humanity "Rocket" jeans... I know I keep harping on these jeans. But seriously.  I LOVE THEM.  They are the perfect high rise to banish the muffin top and super stretchy to be absolutely comfortable. I've been wearing them tons and I love they they absolutely don't stretch out while being worn.  It's amazing.

White jeans... my white jeans need a spruce up for spring. I've got my eye on this pair.

A new bag is on my spring wishlist also... this one is on the top of the list right now.  Isn't it a beauty!?!? (this one is a close second, which would you choose?!?!). 


 

site design by kiki co.