Tuesday, October 20, 2015

how to style: the graphic sweatshirt!

The graphic sweatshirt is the fall & winter equivalent of the graphic tee.  Let me tell you, if I can get away with wearing a sweatshirt and looking (and feeling!) stylish, then I sure will!  This fun grey sweatshirt with black flowers is absolutely adorable (and on sale!!) so I had some fun styling up three ways for fall and winter.

Which outfit is your favorite?  I can't decide… I love them all!


get the look:

shop the 'bundle up' look: sweatshirt, ponte leggings (save | splurge), scarf (save | splurge), tote (save | splurge), ring, boots (save | splurge)

shop the 'weekend cool' look: sweatshirt, fur hooded coat (save | splurge), boyfriend jeans (save | splurge), boots (save | splurge), sunglasses (save | splurge)

shop the 'shopping with the girls' look: sweatshirt, black jeans (save | splurge), vest (save | splurge), leopard flats (save | splurge), purse (save | splurge), earrings


Shop all the pieces (save & splurge!) below…




 

site design by kiki co.