Monday, August 10, 2015

what to wear now… and later!

This is the time of year where blogging (for me at least) gets a little tricky… we have our minds on fall. Right!?! We are thinking about sending our kids back to school, maybe going back to school yourself, or cooler weather and cooler weather fashion.  But, and this is a big "but"… it's still summer.  We all still want to live in the moment of these last special days of our favorite season and soak it all in at the same time!

So we have to live in this limbo of planning for what we will wear in a few months (combined with the plain old excitement for new fall clothes!) and living in the moment (and heat!) of these last sweet summer days.   At this point I, at least, have my mind on transitioning my wardrobe from summer to fall. That's why I always love working on these now & later posts.

I haven't always loved cardigans, but lately they are my jam… for extra layers in the winter/fall or those  cool summer nights to throw over a tank or tee.  I just picked up this cardigan (in grey!) and it will definitely get worn a little now and a lot later.  It's super soft with dolman sleeves so it's really easy to layer.







 

site design by kiki co.