Wednesday, August 5, 2015

fall shoe guide 2015

The fall buying season is here… can you believe it? Buying fall clothes is admittedly a favorite of mine… rich leather shoes, cozy knit sweaters and crisp new jeans are what dreams are made of this time of year. Over the coming weeks I'll be featuring the best of the best for fall and we can walk through what's what for fall style together.

My mind usually goes to shoes first… let's be honest, I can't wait to get my hands on some new sweaters too - but shoes are a little easier than sweaters to try on in August (can you say sweaty mess!?!).  For me, the shoes set the tone for the season… they are the basis for any great outfit and for me, also the basis for my entire seasonal wardrobe.

This fall boots, sneakers, flats with a few trendy options thrown in are the basics for shoes.  A few of these pairs are on my own personal wish list and I have a few pairs of boots from previous seasons that need updating as well.  What are you looking for for shoes this season?

flats

sneakers

boots

new + trendy



 

site design by kiki co.