Friday, July 17, 2015

Nordstrom's Anniversary SALE! (it's HERE!!!)

It's always like Christmas in July when Nordstrom's Anniversary sale comes around… I mean, they know how to do it right!  The take the HOTTEST fall pieces (yes, as in the upcoming season!) and put them on mega, mega sale.  So you can be looking your best this fall… all at amazing prices.

The Anniversary sale is the time to stock up on those statement and investment pieces that usually break the bank, but with the sale - are right within your grasp.  It's the best of both worlds.  And while yes, I get it… me posting pictures of leather pants, boots and (gorgeous) winter coats in July is a BIT of a summer buzz kill.  You will thank me later. I promise!

Last year I snagged these amazing boots… and they were hands down one of my best purchases of 2014.  BUT the thing is… these pieces go FAST, I mean super fast… so be prepared to snag what you want or go all season without it.  And that would be so sad…

So here are my top picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale... I can't wait to hear what you snagged… tell me in the comments!


So what is catching your eye at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Anything fun?

~~~

Like what you see here? What it sent straight to your email inbox each morning? Plus a few fun extras thrown in?  Sign up here for my email list!



 

site design by kiki co.