Thursday, July 30, 2015

my everyday style: navy and white!

Me and tunics lately.  Yeah, we've got a little thing going on for sure… 

There is definitely a time to be adventurous with your clothing and then there are definitely times to just go with what works. I've been having a "go with what works" summer for sure.  Navy, white shorts, tunic, etc, etc.  This is what works and it's about all I have the time and energy for these days.  Why overcomplicate? Why re-invent the wheel? That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

What about you? Are you adventurous with your wardrobe lately? Having fun trying new things? Or are you pretty happy with where things stand and know what you like? I think it's important to have season's of both.  This just happens to be the season I am in now. 






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Shorts, Target (similar or similar)
Bag, Madewell (or a smaller version… or a bigger version - love these!)
Shoes, Soludos - just restocked with more sizes!
Bracelet, Banana Republic (similar or similar less expensive)

Hair: (my hair is shorter than in this video, but I still do it the same)

Makeup: 
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer,  Beautycounter Blush in Tawny/Whisper,  Bare Minerals Volumizing Mascara, Bare Minerals Well Rested Luminizer, Bare Minerals Long Lasting Eye Liner


 

site design by kiki co.