Thursday, July 16, 2015

closet staples: how to style a summer tunic!

Today I am pulling some inspiration together on how to style summer tunics.  As I mentioned earlier this week… tunics have quickly become a mainstay in my summer wardrobe. They can be paired with shorts and jeans alike and on top of that they are perfect over swimwear for the summer.  So they can really be a workhorse in your closet in the spring and summer.

I have used tunics as a kind of "cheat" a lot so far this summer.  While they are laid back, they are also a tailored piece that makes an outfit look instantly pulled together.  So every time I throw them on I feel like a little bit more dressed up than maybe I really am.  Which is always a bonus.


one, white tunic - on sale!
two, pale blue - on sale!
three, grey/white striped - under $30!
four, lilac - under $30!
five, black/white striped - under $15!

tip: pair these tunics with your favorite cut off shorts, white jeans, distressed jeans or over a swimsuit!

~~~

Like what you see here? What it sent straight to your email inbox each morning? Plus a few fun extras thrown in?  Sign up here for my email list!



 

site design by kiki co.