Monday, June 8, 2015

summer beach essentials 2015!

Can you feel it in the air? The freedom of summer is finally here.  I don't think I have ever been so ready to kick off a new season… my kids still have a few days of school left which is hard to believe. But I am not letting that kill my vibe. We are officially in the midst of summer, friends. And it feels fantastic. 

While I don't get too personal here on the blog very often, this spring was one of the toughest seasons of life I think I've ever had.  With my ankle injury that kept me down (literally on my butt) all spring, my husband's travel schedule and one unexpected twist and turn after another for months on end I am finally ready to shed that season of my life and move into a new fresh season as a renewed and inspired being. 

My favorite way to spend time in the warmer months are by the pool or beach… with such limited sun in the winter months in these parts - I really like to maximize my relaxation and vitamin D consumption all summer long and near the water is the only way to do it!

So here is to one stylish and splashing summer friends… 







tote:  shown or in blue

set up: chair (how fab!?!) + towel




 

site design by kiki co.