Thursday, August 7, 2014

my everyday style: summer whites!

This blog is always evolving and part of me still doesn't know what I want to do when I grow up.  Will I be blogging forever? Is this a viable career going forward? What the hell is a blog anymore even? There are always questions about the future of blogging and where I will be in five years swirling around in my head. But one thing that I always (read: usually, I still suffer with moments of self-doubt) know is that where I am now is exactly where I am supposed to be.  Even though the "now" is always changing.

Wardrobe consults and wardrobe styling clients have been a common thread throughout most of my blogging career.  What started out as one random reader asking for help with her work wardrobe over 5 years ago (5 years!!! 5 years???) has been an amazing experience for me and hopefully readers and clients too.  Even when I decided to take time off from taking new clients there were still emails of the loyal ones wanting services.  It's always felt right to offer these services because you readers always wanted them.

Recently I was introduced to Keaton Row that brings together wardrobe stylists (like me) with people that want a little help in the wardrobe department (maybe like you).  I can offer these services FREE to you through Keaton Row and even mentor other ladies that want to start their own wardrobe styling services.  The way Keaton Row works is a little different than how I have done consults in the past so some of my clients may not like it - although it's hard not to love!  But the fact that it is free will be a huge opportunity to work with a lot more of you on a regular basis and maybe even help those of you that were hesitant to pay for my services.  So I'm going to give Keaton Row a try AND keep my regular consult program going too.  If this is a service you are interested in you can decide which way works best for you.  I am truly excited to work with MORE ladies this way and to have an opportunity to work with you on a more regular basis as well.  I think it's really a win-win for my readers and clients.  I highly suggest you head over there and check it out!  If you have any questions, always feel free to email or leave a comment!

None of this has anything to do with this outfit… summer whites for the win! That's all I'm saying about this look!





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Jeans, Gap (or similar)
Bag, J.Crew "Tillary" tote (old - but similar or similar)

 

site design by kiki co.