Tuesday, June 10, 2014

my everyday style: wide leg jeans!

I absolutely love wearing wide leg jeans… but I only have ONE pair of shoes that are tall enough to wear this particular pair that I own - these wedges!  That means I have to sneak in wearing these wide leg jeans in the spring and summer.  Since I wear mostly skinny jeans, wide leg jeans feel like pjs almost… my calves! so free! Do you feel the same?

Also, we need to talk about this sweater!  I bought this at the Madewell event I attended with friends earlier this spring.  This sweater is an absolute dream. It's a super flattering knit that is a little thicker than your average sweater so that it doesn't cling or bunch.  Each one of my friends that tried this on looked AMAZING in it no matter their body type.  And this has got to be one of my favorite sweaters that I own right now.  Plus, it's on sale right now - so hurry over and snag one!  I would say it runs true to size - I am usually between a XS and S and I picked it up in a S so it would have a more relaxed fit - just FYI.






Details:
Side-zip striped sweater, Madewell
Necklace, Dear Prudence
Jeans, Gap
Wedges, Sole Society (similar or similar)
Bag, J.Crew Tillary Tote (old but similar or similar or similar less expensive)
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.