Wednesday, March 12, 2014

spring trends: get in my closet!

It's been spring trend mania around here… I've reviewed my favorite trends including pastels, ankle strap shoes, dresses, shorts, small cross-body bags and white pieces.  I could talk about spring trends from now until summer… there are so many great trends to snatch up this spring.  To bring this little series to an end I thought I would highlight a few more of my favorites… these are the stragglers that I love but that maybe don't need a full post devoted to them.

I call these the "get in my closet" trends… they are fun, easy to wear and likely the "trendiest" of the trends this season.  Will we be wearing these next spring also? Maybe, maybe not… but sometimes the one hit wonders like these are just what we need to jazz up the basics each season.


classic sneakers, these are definitely on my wish list to wear with leggings, jeans and tees for casual spring & summer days.

eyelet pants, classic and simple these would be great to dress up a tee or chambray top this spring.

graphic tees, a definite "trendy" trend… these are fun to wear especially layered with a blazer or simply worn with shorts as the temps warm.

floral, I'm not much for pattern but florals are nearly impossible to resist this time of year! This pattern is my favorite and is also available in shorts, pants, a tank, a skirt and this fun top.

sweatshirt, the one sweatshirt I own gets so much use I think it needs a buddy. These are perfect for cool spring mornings or evenings and I love their relaxed vibe.  Dress them up with a fun necklace!

chambray shorts, the essence of summer in a flirty short, I hope to snag these for hanging out at the pool or bopping around town with the kids this summer.

mint nails, or mint anything really. Mint is hot this spring!

simple beauty, I am enamored with these RMS beauty lip gloss & luminizer. I think simple beauty pieces like these will be the perfect spring beauty picks.

After we have reviewed all the spring trends… what is at the top of your wish list?




 

site design by kiki co.