Thursday, March 6, 2014

spring trends 2014: new shorts!

Each spring I break down the best of the trends I love for the season and lay it all out right here on the blog for you. Over the coming weeks you'll get a peek at the trends I am loving for spring and tons of tips on how to style those trends as well. Consider these posts your spring shopping cheat sheets!

Today I have for you the latest and greatest in shorts for this spring!  There are some great new silhouettes (think very pulled together and dressy shorts), some great new patterns (stripes, florals, etc) and some super fun colors showing up at my favorite retailers this spring.  I usually tend towards white, denim, navy or black shorts and those styles are definitely sticking around as well. As far as shorts go this season, there is a little something for everyone!

Check out my tops picks and how to style them… what are your favorite trends for shorts this spring or summer?

above: 
top row, from left: striped, black, white/black color blocked
middle row, from left: denim, white, striped
bottom row, from left: striped, periwinkle, navy


get the look above: shorts, sweater, flats, earrings, lip gloss, book clutch


get the look above: shorts, white tee, necklace, wedges, bag, sunglasses


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.