Tuesday, January 14, 2014

my everyday style: on repeat!

Sometimes you pick up a top at a store and like it but could never possibly foresee how much wear you would get out of it. This sweatshirt is the perfect example.  I pick it up for Saturday's at home or week days out and about... I've even dressed it up for a date night!

Here I layered it with plaid and some fur with a side of plenty of snow... which seems to be my constant companion when we are shooting photos lately! That is Michigan for you.

Do you have a similar piece in your closet? Everyday seems like a good day to wear it? Also, more ways to style plaid!





Details:
Faux Fur Collar, Asos (similar)
Sweatshirt, Gap (similar)
Plaid Top, J.Crew (on sale!)
Jeans, AG
Wedges, Sole Society
Bag, J.Crew (similar)
Jacket, Old Navy (c/o - on sale!)
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.