Wednesday, November 20, 2013

on my radar (november)!

Today I have random insight into the things that have been catching my eye lately... after all it's almost the season of wishes being granted, so why not just put it all out there in the universe. Right?!


I actually ordered this coat this fall and when it arrived it didn't fit. So I took FULL advantage and re-ordered it this past weekend using the 40% off + additional 20% off sale at J.Crew Factory (it's one heck of a sale I tell you!).  It's going to be my Christmas present from my husband (if I can wait to wear it!).

I have plaid scarf fever this time of year!  My trick to finding the perfect classic pattern? Steal from the boys!  The men's section usually has better color combos than the women's! (this one is less than $30!)

Lately I have been wanting a nice right-hand-ring.  Wouldn't a simple and classic Tiffany's piece be perfect? I've never owned a piece of Tiffany's jewelry.  Have you?

This skirt has been on my radar since I first saw it!  I think it would be great to have on hand for Christmas parties. Paired with sequins or plaid it could be my go-to holiday party piece this year. Don't you think?

I've been waiting for these navy suede loafers to go on sale. And again I took advantage of the J.Crew Factory sale this past weekend (it's still going on!). I sure hope they fit when they arrive!

My new favorite scent! Stay tuned later today for a little video where I spill on how to get your favorite scents on a budget!

Tis the season for the Stila Lip Sets... these babies are such a good price and last me most of the year! Stock up now!

What's new on your radar? I would love to know!



see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.