Friday, October 25, 2013

on my radar...

Happy Friday folks... we made it to the weekend... yay!  I've got a jam packed weekend as soccer winds down for both kids this season (thankful) and more work on pulling the house together (it never ends!) since renovations.

Here are a few things on my radar lately... fall shopping is just the best, no? So so many goodies.


I am totally having a tortoise moment with jewelry... aren't these pieces lovely? (necklace, earrings, chandelier earrings)

These boots. I mean really. So gorgeous and they are on sale right now... still wondering if I can justify the price.

My distressed rockstar skinnies are on serious repeat. I'm going to need to add a few more pairs.  The mid-rise cut is so comfortable (no sliding down your bottom when you sit!) and y'all know I love rips in my jeans - I just can't stay away!

This navy bag.  This is hopefully my next bag... I've been looking for a navy bag and this new one from J.Crew totally fits the bill.  I'm so in love.

Do you all watch The Mindy Project? Seriously it is the funniest show on tv. I watch each episode twice because usually I am so busy laughing I miss half the jokes.  Twice as nice! Any way, Mindy wore this jeweled sweater last week and now I kind of feel like I need it. She is my new style icon.

What goodies are catching your eye lately?

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.