Tuesday, October 8, 2013

my everyday style: fall dots!

Falling leaves! I know, pretty fun, huh?

Let's talk about these shoes, shall we? I'll be honest I was really feeling the orsay flat trend when it first came on the scene. I loved them on other girls, but was unsure about them for me.  But then before I knew it I was seriously craving a pair.  And what is a new fall season without a few new pairs of shoes? It would be sad, that is what. And who wants to be sad with all these falling leaves?

Do you ever take some time to warm up to trends... thinking "that is so not me" and then before you know it loving it? Now I want to wear these shoes everyday! They are an absolute favorite!







Details:
Jacket, Forever 21 - old (similar)
Sweater, J.Crew Factory (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Shoes, Piperlime
Bag, J.Crew (old)
Leopard Belt, Gap (similar)
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.