Tuesday, October 8, 2013

gorgeous fall jackets!

The temperatures are up and down and all around here in the midwest, one day it feels like fall and the next it feels like summer.  To insure that I am not accidentally dressed for summer on a fall day I haven't been leaving the house without a jacket lately.  Sometimes it leaves me sweating... other times it absolutely saves the day!

I have quite the jacket collection going especially since it happens to be one of my favorite items to purchase.  Each time I pull one out of my closet to layer over a top or sweater I am always glad that I bought that specific piece.  Investing in jackets and creating a collection is a great way to expand your closet endlessly.  Jackets can be worn multiple seasons, with spring and fall being the best seasons to grab one, and they make countless combinations with the tops and sweaters you already own.  So one little jacket can expand your closet by 3 and 4 fold.  If that doesn't make you want to invest in a few new jackets this fall... I'm sure these gorgeous picks will.

Do you "collect" jackets like me?  What new jackets do you have your eye on this fall?



see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.