Tuesday, August 6, 2013

neon for summer's last hurrah!

As we wrap up the summer there are a few small things on my "bucket" list to complete... more reading by the pool, top off my tan (just a bit!), down a few more summer cocktails and wear my absolute favorite summer pieces before the summer sun sets.

In walks neon... did you wear yours enough this summer? Those bright bold pants? The eye-popping shorts?  The flashy neon top? Wear them now!

Before this blog turns "all fall" (and believe me, I am chomping at the bit for the switch!) I feel like we need to still pay homage to the final days of summer.  Here are a few fun reminders of how to style up your favorite neon summer pieces.  I hope it inspires you! (it's got me running for my closet now to dig out my brightest pieces)
top: neon swim suit (SO cute and on sale!), chambray dress, sandals (on sale!)
middle: neon pants (on sale!), tee (also on sale!), blue pumps (die. amazing.)
bottom: neon top (on sale!), necklace (on my current wish list), white shorts



see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.