Thursday, March 7, 2013

TOP TEN for spring: relaxed chinos!

If you ever wondered if the colored bottoms (jeans/shorts/pants) trend is here to stay... we have a firm answer this season.  Brightly colored and relaxed chinos are one of my TOP picks this spring for a lot of reasons.

I love that they have a super relaxed cut, a cute little cuff and they are available in just about every color you can imagine.  They can be perfectly paired with flats, sandals or even little tennies for a relaxed but pulled together look all spring and well into the summer.

This trend only has me asking one question: what did we wear before all of these fun colors? It's unimaginable!  Today I pulled together two simple spring looks that will be easy and fun to wear all spring.  Spring is definitely the time to add some color to your wardrobe and these pants are just the trick!



(get the look above: navy chinos, blouse, necklace - so pretty & under $20!, clutch, leopard sandals)

What are your thoughts on this chinos for spring? I honestly can't remember the last time I owned a pair of "khakis" but I am excited to try some this season!



 

site design by kiki co.